My New Dior tote! Let me know what you think.....

love2shop

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
OK this is how it happened....... I heard something about a sale at NM and Saks these past few days so I hurried the next morning after running errands to stop by the downtown Galleria. Well, surprise surprise:roflmfao: , a perfect parking spot near the NM entrance. I was delighted right there already and had a feeling it was going to be the start of a great day! When I walked in, there were about five male models carrying trays of champagne and appetizers. And they WERE gorgeous!:love: Too bad the BF was right next to me! lol:lol: Although there was a great selection of shoes, and a great pair of fushia pumas that I liked, I walked out of NM empty handed. Went straight to Saks and lo and behold the Dior :heart: sale.
Although, I had recently purchased the Damier ribera and I still love it, I knew I had to get a bag.Too great of a sale to pass up!So, after comtemplating on the dior boston bag (similiar to the style of the ribera and the speedy 30) or the vintage medium shopper tote. I decided to get the tote! BUT........the last one was sold right in front my eyes! How could I have done that to myself! Why o why did I have to wait so long to decide? Every lady knows when there is a sale, its every woman for herself! :mad:
After a moment of shock and on the verge of tears, an angel SA said he would head out to the dior boutique located somewhere else in the mall to see if they had any in stock. Guess what? THEY DID!!!!:roflmfao: :flowers: Here she is!!!!!!......let me know if you think it is too old lady looking since I am only 20, but I love it.:love: Also, let me know if you would have rather chosen the boston style bag or the tote style in red trim (pic in the avatar)!

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 216
thanks ladies! glad you all like it so far...
this tote was only $635 with 40% off and the dior boston was I think between $550-655 and 40% off. There were two kinds of styles for the boston bag, one with handles like mine or the one with roled handles, which cost more. hope that helps.

It's beautiful, very classy!...not old looking at all! :love: I'm not a fan of Dior but, I definitely would've gotten this one! The Boston is the only Dior I love but, I think you made an excellent choice. Congrats!

thanks bluxcape and pursemama!
I wore it for the first time today running more errands and it fits everything perfectly! it slides under my arm pretty snug but i'd rather wear it on the crook of my arm anyways. my first compliment was the consultant at the bank!lol
I also had such a hard time deciding between this one or the boston!

It's lovely. I don't think any bag looks "old lady" if you wear it right. It will look cool on you - that is unless your everyday attire includes an old, pilly cardigan, elastic waistband pants and rubber soled oxford shoes. :biggrin: