My new Dior Gaucho!

1. After reading all the problems with shipping re: kyliereese and chestnut, I am so grateful that my package from jennifleur arrived safe and sound. Though I have to say something is definitely up with the postal system because my box arrived totally flattened ... like someone stepped on it more than once. Thank goodness, the gaucho is a soft bag because if it were structured, it definitely would have been damaged.

Anyways, I love:love: my new gaucho and the color is perfect for me since I wear alot of beiges, browns and blacks. Here's some pics of my new baby:

DSC_0043.JPG DSC_00421.JPG DSC_00441.JPG
  2. OH! MY! GOODNESS! What a GORGEOUS bag!!

I'm SO jealous! I want that so bad! Yeah for you!!!

3. I just LOVE the gaucho .... in every color! Congrats!

4. Congrats! Both on the bag and the successful PF transaction. Good to hear things went smoothly :nuts:

Enjoy the Gaucho, it's beautiful! :love:

5. ooh that is gorgeous on you! i echo your jealousy swanky!

6. Very lovely congrats!

7. Gorgeous bag! I love how the leather looks. Argh I second Swanky, I'm jealous! Congrats on your new lovely!!

8. Congrats!! It's gorgeous. I have this one myself and I do love the color. It's much prettier in person and very versatile.

9. wow, you're making me want a gaucho! looks great! :biggrin:

10. Wow I want one even more right now! It looks stunning on you!!! Congrats big time

11. ITA. Congrats Asl_bebes. =)

12. Thanks guys ... you're all so very sweet! I really do love this place!! Trust me, I was on pins and needles the whole time while I was waiting for this baby! Jennifleur was very sweet and gracious the whole time as well, I can't thank her enough.

13. Such a gorgeous bag. :love: :love:

14. That's really a beautiful bag, and that's something for me to say since I hate flaps. Perfect size too!

15. It is the perfect size!