My new Damier Widescreen iPod Case!!!!

1. AHHH!!!! I'm SOOO excited!!!! :yahoo: As you all know, my iPod and LV iPod Case were recently stolen this past Saturday... with the help of a few generous tPF'ers, I received 7 $25 Apple gift cards in the mail today!!! I have almost enough to buy myself a new iPod!!! :nuts: I also got this new Damier Widescreen iPod Case from two of my friends/shopping buddies!!!! I found this lying on the doorstep this evening! I LOVE YOU CRYS and J!!!! The interior feels sooooooooo smooth and smells SOOOO good. :drool: Without further adieu, here are the pics of the new case. [I also have a 'lil somethin' somethin' *cough*a Suhali piece! *end cough* coming very soon!] I was also excited because this is a new piece with a date code of "FL0087"!!!

I captured the part in Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" where she has the Headphone DJ bag on the floor... I hope y'all like it! [This is my sis' iPod that she let me use in the mean time while I buy another.]

2. [​IMG]

3. awww congrats john! that was so sweat of everyone to pitch in for your new goodies :smile:
  4. Congrats! Gotta love the the genorousity of the tPF members :heart:
  5. It's gorgeous! :drool: The ipod case looks so good in damier!
  6. Awwwww! Congrats John, such sweet Pfers we have here on this forum
  7. That's amazing of everyone to do that for you! Congrats!!! TPF is the best!
  8. aww you've got such great friends, john!! :girlsigh: very sweet and generous of them to do that. congrats!! :smile:
  9. Congrats John, love the iPod case. It's so nice to see the kindness of members here, tPF hugs [​IMG]
  10. yay john! so happy for you! your case is so hot! :balloon:
  11. It looks fantastic, really cool in damier! And I'm so glad you'll be able to get a new ipod soon - great friends!
  12. Awwww.....tpf'ers are the best! :heart: Congrats on your new case John! Can't wait to see it with "your" new ipod!;)
  13. the note is really sweet
    such great friends & tpfer you got there :heart:

and the case is stunning :drool:
  14. Awww!! That was sweet!! I'm glad that you're feeling better.
  15. Yay! That's still too bad about what happened because thieves are horrible but look at the wonderful people that you do know!

Damier is currently my obsession too ;) That was so sweet of everyone :smile: