My New Damier Speedy 25... I am so excited!

1. Today, my friend and I went to SCP... and of course, I went to check out the LV store... it's really big and pretty crowded... and we were looking around at all the beautiful bags... finally.... i walked out with my very first LV bag... the Damier Speedy 25... it's so cute!! I love it! :love: I just want to share with you all my excitement... :yahoo: I think this is the beginning of my love affair with the LV bags... :heart:

question tho... how do you hang your lock? which way do you face "forward"??

speedy25.JPG
  2. congrats on your new Damier! It's gorgeous!!!

3. congrats! it is only the beginning and i am sure many more LVs to come!

4. Congratulations on your first (but not last) LV. You got a great classic for sure with choosing the Speedy. Love the Damier line too. :smile:

5. Very nice choice!!:tender: Congrats and thanks for sharing!:flowers:

6. Very nice! Congrats on a great first LV!

7. thanks! i am very glad i got it as well...

i was also eyeing the popincourt and manhattan pm...
    they are both very very cute... :love:

8. Congrats and hope you enjoy it!

9. congrats, she's stunning!

10. congrats!!!
    I am sure there are many more to come :p

11. so pretty, congrats! :yahoo: :heart:

12. :wlae: yeah!!! love your new LV piece!!! the Damier Speedy 25 is SO SO cute!!! congrats and enjoy using it!!! :love:

13. congrats! i guess the damier is growin in you now.

14. i brought my damier speedy 25 out for the FIRST TIME today!!!!!! im sure u'll love it as much as i do!
    i put the lock on the tab on the side of the bag...what about u?

15. Congrats! I can feel you excitement. I'm getting mine tomorrow in the mail and I can't stop thinking about it!