My New Damier Speedy 25... I am so excited!

1. Today, my friend and I went to SCP... and of course, I went to check out the LV store... it's really big and pretty crowded... and we were looking around at all the beautiful bags... finally.... i walked out with my very first LV bag... the Damier Speedy 25... it's so cute!! I love it! :love: I just want to share with you all my excitement... :yahoo: I think this is the beginning of my love affair with the LV bags... :heart:

question tho... how do you hang your lock? which way do you face "forward"??
  2. congrats on your new Damier! It's gorgeous!!!

3. congrats! it is only the beginning and i am sure many more LVs to come!
  4. Congratulations on your first (but not last) LV. You got a great classic for sure with choosing the Speedy. Love the Damier line too. :smile:
  5. Very nice choice!!:tender: Congrats and thanks for sharing!:flowers:
  6. Very nice! Congrats on a great first LV!
  7. thanks! i am very glad i got it as well...

i was also eyeing the popincourt and manhattan pm...
    they are both very very cute... :love:
  8. Congrats and hope you enjoy it!
  9. congrats, she's stunning!
  10. congrats!!!
    I am sure there are many more to come :p
  11. so pretty, congrats! :yahoo: :heart:
  12. :wlae: yeah!!! love your new LV piece!!! the Damier Speedy 25 is SO SO cute!!! congrats and enjoy using it!!! :love:
  13. congrats! i guess the damier is growin in you now.
  14. i brought my damier speedy 25 out for the FIRST TIME today!!!!!! im sure u'll love it as much as i do!
    i put the lock on the tab on the side of the bag...what about u?
  15. Congrats! I can feel you excitement. I'm getting mine tomorrow in the mail and I can't stop thinking about it!