My New Damier Speedy 25 Finally Arrived Today!!!

1. I'm so excited. Here's my newest LV baby. The Damier Speedy 25. I took some pics (plastic is still on handles). I love it!!!

6-5-06 003.jpg

6-5-06 001.jpg

6-5-06 002.jpg
  2. congrats! ;)
  3. Congratulations!! I's such a cutie :heart:
  4. Beautiful.:heart:
    I like the 25!
  5. Thanks so much!! I have been on the lookout for the UPS guy all day and he finally came around 2:30 pm. And it wasn't folded!! It had a cardboard shell inside, but I didn't get the drawstring dustbag, just the flap kind. I think this dustbag is way bigger than the dustbag that came w/ my Mono Speedy 25. It is so beautiful especially when you can actually see it up close in person and hold it.
  6. Yay! I am glad you got yours today too! I guess not many of the bags came flat so that is a good thing, hehe soon you'll have your red epi to join.
  7. Congrats!!! Enjoy!!
  8. I've just had it a few days, but I just love my Damier 25. I took some "unveiling" pictures too, just for fun. Enjoy!
  9. Congrat's on the bag ..
  10. Congrats!!
  11. Gorgeous! Congrats on an awesome bag!
  12. Yes. They still haven't shipped out the red epi speedy and I ordered it on June 1st, like the Damier Speedy. The epi speedy will be it for me as far as speedies go. LOL. Three is enough for me. In the future I think I'll get a nice shoulder LV bag.
  13. Congrats!
  14. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!:love:
  15. YAY!!! Congrats!!!! I love it, now I'm even more excited to get mine's!

Oh and I'm glad to see that it didn't come flat, I can't wait!