My new Damier Saleya PM - pics inside!!

1. I went to Macys NYC this weekend armed with a bunch of gift cards, and came home with the Damier Saleya PM! :nuts:

I wanted a larger and neutral colored bag for those times when my red Jasmin wasn't quite right. I have to admit I still love my Jasmin more, it's my first love! (shhhhh!)

I like how the Saleya's hardware is nice and heavy, and the bag fits over my shoulder. Plus I love the red alcantara lining! LOL I'm just a sucker for red. :heart:

Here are some pics! Enjoy!!

PA240470.JPG

PA240472.JPG

2. great bag!! i've been eyeing one of those lately :graucho:

3. :drool:

4. i love it!! it's soo classy...and is that an hermes pocket square that you have on it??

5. I love this bag:love: So cute with your scarf. You should post a pic of you modeling it!:yes:

6. Congratulations! That is such a lovely bag...and I love the red alcantra lining too...it just feels so luxe...hmmmm

7. woohooo very very nice :smile:

8. Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!

10. Very beautiful!

11. :nuts: Congrats!!! You "dress" her well.:love:

12. Congrats.

13. It is beautiful. I too would LOVE to see pcis of you modelling the bag.:yes:
    The scarf seems to really add something specail to the Saleya, in particular.
    Lovely! Congrats!:love:

14. I LOVE this bag, it is next on my list...except I think I'm getting in Azure. It's beautiful Mikan, enjoy!

15. Just lovely! Congrats! :biggrin: