My new Damier Azur small ring Agenda!

1. Needed to go to Ikea today, an hour drive from me. Desided to stop by L ouis Vuitton to get the Azur agenda that will match my speedy. LV is also an hour drive away, so I don`t get to go there that often. I got really stressed since it was a long carque, and I did not have any extra time. I made it to LV at 18.00 (they close at 18.00), but I still got to go in, puh! :sweatdrop:

I new what I wanted, so it did not take long. I love it! It is super cute! But, I have a question for you. Do you really have to pay full price for the agenda 2007 inserts now? I thought I read that many of you had gotten yours for free this late in 07? I just don`t think it is right to pay full price for something that only has half left. I didn`t get it. I said politely that I did think it was a little late to buy that now and so on. I do have my Hello Kitty inserts for now, so no problem though!

Sorry for the long post, but here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With her big sister
    [​IMG]

2. Very cute, it looks great with your Speedy!

3. Congrats- so pretty-

4. Gorgeous! I love that agenda- congrats!

5. Congrats! Azur is lovely and Hello Kitty inserts! She's the best!

6. I have the same agenda and I love it!!

7. Sooo fresh looking!! Hello Kitty inserts must look really cute in it ~ Congrats!!

8. Congrats :smile:

9. what a cute pair =)

10. Ooo, I want those and they are next on my list. Congrats.

11. Congratulations.

12. Sooo pretty!! Congrats! I can't decide between this and a Vernis agenda. This looks so great with your Speedy though!

13. Ahhhh! Makes me wish I had gotten an azur agenda in addition to my ebene koala!!

14. Awww, so cute together! As for the inserts, next time you go check again with an sa and see if they'll give you some. Also, if you're willing to buy 2008 inserts (if they're available already) sa's will usually give you the remainder of this year for free if they have some left. Enjoy the agenda!

15. Congrats! It's sooo cute!