My New D&G Cherry Bikini-what do you think?

1. Just bought my first D&G Bikini, I am totally in love with it. The straps can be removed so great for tanning, plus I love the bottoms as not so small you cannot move in it.....Lol.

What do you ladies think?
    134_3449.JPG 134_3450.JPG 134_3452.JPG
  2. So cute, I really like it!
  3. aw its really cutey pie. Love the cherry designs. It will look fab on with a nice tan. Congrats
  4. very cute!!
  5. Very cute!
  6. Ohh, I love it! That bottom is just what I've been looking for.
  7. that's very cute, congrats!!
  8. Glad everyone loves it. Yes the bottom is not an itsey bitsey one, I never feel comfortable in one of them so wanted a proper bottom. They did a matching sarong as well
  9. Wow I love it! It's such a great shape/style and the cherry pattern is really cute.
  10. that is really cute!
  11. oooh lovely. So glad you found one. Where did you buy it from in the end? :smile:
  12. I love your bathing suit, very cute for the summer.
  13. Found it at D&G New Bond St, only have 2 left in size 1. Think it will look good when I get a tan, at the moment I look to white. 7 more weeks and will be sun bathing in this on a Forida Beach:yahoo:
  14. Saich - It's adorable!!! It reminds me of that itsy-bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini song! It has that wonderful nostalgic look combined with D&G freshness! Great choice!!!
  15. OMG waw!!! You did a amazing purchase! U GO GIRL!