My new Crimson (?) Veneta is here!

1. I bought this one from Hgbags on eBay and apparently it's from the 08 S/S line. She called it Crimson and confirmed it was neither carmino nor cassis. It is a cranberry red.

I was so worried I wouldn't like the color becuase it's hard to get an accurate read under florescent lighting, but I love it. Outside it's more canberry and inside I can see almost pink undertones.

I was also very worried about the size. I agonized for days over the lrg vs. med veneta, and finally went with lrg cause I wanted the longer "drop" under the arm.

Here she is! And I absolutely love her!!!

100_3714.jpg
  2. Oh congrats! The size is perfect and that red is absolutely wonderful! As much as I love carmino, I would have preferred it to be a tad more cranberry like yours. So glad you found your red bag!

3. Gorgeous!

4. So glad to hear that you have taken to your new bag, the shape looks great on you! I have the large veneta in carmino and love it. I think the large is a great size for those of us who tend to carry more than a wallet, phone and a few necessities. I have a medium but I tend to use the large size more frequently.

5. Congratulations sunspark!! It looks perfect on you!! Enjoy!!

6. Pretty color!

7. The bag is gorgeous! Excellent choice.

8. Congrats on a lovely bag. It looks great on you!

9. What a great bag....you can never go wrong with a red Veneta!

10. Gorgeous! Love the color! I just got my first Veneta in medium, and can tell that a large will eventually have to come my way too.:yes:

11. Stunning bag!! Congratulations and wear her in good health!

12. Congrats sunspark! I :heart: my Large Veneta, and I'm sure you'll adore yours too!

13. Looks great on you - congrats!!!!

14. Beautiful color, looks FAB on you! congrats!

15. it's a gorgeous bag...really love the color..