My new Cole Haan Bag

1. DH and I were out shopping on saturday and he knew that there was no way that we were leaving Nordstrom without looking at bags. So as I was wondering about DH was standing next to the Cole Haan display and picked this one up and asked me what I thought, and to his surprise I really liked it and he ended up buying it for me. This is my second CH bag and let me just say that the leather on these bags is incredible, especially for the price. I had picked up a different satchel by another brand (I won't say who because I don't want anyone to get upset with me) when DH showed me this one, and I couldn't believe the difference in how the leather on the two bags felt, the bag I was holding cost $200 more and didn't feel even close to this CH bag. Here is my new Cole Haan small triple zip satchel in black.
    IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0889.jpg IMG_0894.jpg IMG_0896.jpg IMG_0897.jpg
  2. very pretty! looks like it holds a ton. is the hardware on it nickel or brass? i can't tell from the pictures!
  3. Very pretty. I just ordered a Cole Haan bag too. congrats!
  4. Gorgeous :tup:
  5. you did well! Congrats.
  6. congrats!! :biggrin:
  7. Gorgeous! I just bought my first CH on the weekend. I am very impressed with the quality of the leather...they seem really well made!
  8. Gorgeous! Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail! Congrats!
  9. that's a nice one! i have something similar from cole haan. those bags hold up great!
  10. lovely :smile: congrats!!
  11. Congrats! I saw one in gunmetal over the weekend and they are TDF!!
  12. The hardware is silver. Thanks for all of the compliments!!! I had to stop myself from getting it in gunmetal, it just wouldn't be practical for me.
  13. I love it!! Perfect size and great syle!
  14. Really cute! I went to the store yesterday - I was surprised at how many cute bags they had. They really are pretty solid and of good quality.
  15. Excellent choice! I like their bags, especially for that price point. I've been eyeing that same bag you bought but in gunmetal.