my new coin purse it is sooo cute next to my pewter first!

1. check this out! look what i got in the mail today! :yahoo:

pictures are for size reference against my first. aaahhh they look so cute together.

ok here's one more pic for fun. this will be us at 80 years old! well me anyway. LMAO. :roflmfao: it was taken in a rush i kinda just threw my scarf around her neck and told her to stand here with my turq city. everything clashes but so what doesn't my gram look so cute?!!!

2. Aw, your grandma looks adorable! Love all your B bags! Thanks for sharing!
  3. congrats on your pretty coin purse fayden :yahoo:...your grandma is adorable & makes me miss mine soooooooooooooooooo much :love:
  4. Congrats.
  5. Congrats, fayden! :yahoo: The metallic pink looks great with your pewter! :heart:
    And your grandma looks great! I can only hope to look as good as she does with a Bbag later! :smile:
  6. Congrats!

Your grandma is so cute!
  7. Great Pic! Love the coin and wtg Gram!
  8. Ha, I LOVE it! Where did you find a metallic pink coin purse?! :drool: *So jealous* And love your McQueen scarf on your Granny hehe!
  9. Your granny is so cute!! :winkiss: Love that smile on her face. Give her a kiss and a hug from all of us and congrats on your new coin purse, it looks great next to your pewter bag. :love:
  10. :flowers: your grandma is adorable and she looks great w/the scarf and turquoise city! tell her, thanks for posing! and before i ur new coin purse-- it's so sweet...
  11. love the coin purse, is it lilac?

by the way, your grandma looks great with the bbag. maybe you should get her one for christmas!
  12. I would gladly give away everything I own for one more minute with my grandma. Please treasure her.

And your bag/coin purse are HOT!!!!
  13. Your gram is the cutest!! I think she looks great with her mcqueen scarf!
  14. I'm all about the metallic pink coin purse!!! And your grandma is wonderful!!!
  15. thanks everybody for such nice comments!!! i snagged the coin purse on bluefly. i think they had 2 of them.