My new Coco's Croc in Purple Satin!!! **Pics**

1. I love this bag!! Although it's satin fabric, I just couldn't resist not taking this beauty home with me! Here's a couple of quick snaps. :yahoo::yahoo:

P6210104.jpg P6210105.jpg P6210106.jpg P6210107.jpg P6210108.jpg
  2. Looks fabulous on you. I like how it looks when you sling it messenger style. Congrats~!

3. What a beautiful color! :nuts: And the croc detailing is just stunning!:tup:

4. I was wondering when a PFer would take the plunge on the Coco's Croco! I love the color and love your modeling pics! Thanks for giving us a peek!

5. wooow.. looks gorgeous on you!! :yahoo: Congrats! I love the look of the gold chain contrasting with the purple satin! :flowers: :flowers:

6. Fabulous color. Looks great on you. Congrats.

7. gorgeous color... looks great on you!!!

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool:CONGRATS~

This lovely bag is a S-T-U-N-N-E-R! I love it in purple~

U definitely looks gd in her:love:

9. Oh my god it's so freakin gorgeous!! Looks way better than it does in magazines...I love the vibrant colour and the chain is gorgeous!

10. OMG... I told myself NO FABRIC! But it looks so fantastic on you, I may have to reconsider! That color is stunning!!

11. wow the color is amazing! looks great on you!

12. What a beautiful colour! Loves it.

13. this bag is absolutely beautiful, congeats!!

14. Beautiful! I love it. Congrats.

15. Absolutely stunning! This purple color is IMO the best of the Coco Croco series. May I ask what size this is (224? 225? 226?) and what the retail is on this? TIA!