My new Coach Wallet! Chelsea Optic C Zip Around Accordion Wallet.

1. Hi Ladies! I haven't purchased Coach in quite some time.. It's really hard for me to buy Coach stuff at retail because I used to be an SA a few years ago. I automatically deduct the discount in my head. I did have a gift certificate so that made it more bearable.

I have always wanted to try out the zip around wallets but I was just waiting for Coach to come out with a pattern I liked and I think this is it! She's just so pretty. I am applegarding her now so she's hang drying in my bathroom waiting for her 2nd coat!

IMG_2611.JPG
  2. It's very pretty! Congrats!

3. Very pretty...I was admiring that fabric in the store on Saturday...I think a satchel in that may be my next purchase!

4. Very nice,congrats. I love the color

5. congrats!

6. It's gorgeous! I love the optic print.

7. Great choice... I love how it looks in white... :smile:

8. WOW, I'm crazy jealous right now. I love just about love anything optic and in those colors especially! So pretty :heart:

9. Congrats!
    That is one of the best colors in the optic pattern IMO. I love it!

10. what's appleguard and what does it do to the fabric?

11. Very pretty congrats~

12. Very nice, congrats

13. Congrats on the wallet its fabulous!

14. Very nice! Congrats!

15. Thanks so much! I'm so happy I can share my goodies and get some appreciation.. I guess it's just natural that when you get something new that you want other people to think it's cute too.. I wish you could all work with me.. I work in a field where there's no appreciation for this kinda thing!

Shroom ~ Applegarde is just like and Rain/ Water and Stain repellant.. Kinda like scotchguard?