My New Christian Louboutin Espadrilles!

Savannah said:
Eire, I have these in the blue and black from Saks. They are not 4" tall like the desciption says. Thanks for the coupon code. Off to check out the site.

Even from the picture its clear they aren't 4"! Silly website...

Savannah said:
Eire, I have these in the blue and black from Saks. They are not 4" tall like the desciption says. Thanks for the coupon code. Off to check out the site.

I got these in black too! Loving them - and actually I prefer this height (instead of the 4 inch ones) - very relaxed and girly :heart:

I love!!!! the Louboutin Espadrilles! my favourites are these;

moirisimo_r.jpg

The Moirisimo! but in the blue silk. I've never worn his espadrilles before, I was thinking of getting these for a trip to Boston & NY we are making in September. What do you gals think? Will they be comfy enough for all day sightseeing (mainly on foot) or am I just blinded by their beauty? :biggrin:

Being tiny (5ft2ish) I absolutely live in heels, but are these just too impractical?

Thanks for your opinions!

Kitty

i love the CL esp. but in my experience the footbed being exposed like that is extremely uncomfortable, that woven 'rope' makes my feel really hot and 'burns' them after wearing for a few hours. but that's just my experience, i guess you could put an insert in there to cover it...

that's why i got the castaner espadrilles - at least in mine, the footbed is covered with canvas - and after wearing them all day yesterday, they were very comfy.