My new Choos!

1. Hello! Just want to share my new shoes with you all, hope you enjoy the pictures!

The first up is a pair of glossy bordeaux patent adorned with jet stones (no idea what jet stones are). The second ones are patent slingbacks with shiny gold heels. They are too tight, so I didn't keep them. Last pair is my favorite, they are part gold leather and part black suede. They are so pretty and sexy; however, I am not going to lie, those 4.5 inches heels are killerz. But what is a girl to do? ;)

I am just so in :heart: with Jimmy Choo, and thanks for letting me share my new addiction!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. more pictures...
    6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
  3. :dothewave:WOW CONGRATULATIONS I LOVE THEM ALL:dothewave:
  4. Congrats! Jimmy Choos are great! Love the flats - gorgeous color. The last ones are hott.
  5. LOVE them all too! :smile: Are you gong to buy the patent ones in a bigger size?
  6. Oooh pretty! REally love the flats!!
  7. Wow great choices.
  8. I adore them all, stunning! Congrats!
  9. I love the flats!! Gorgeous!
  10. Gorgeous - I especially love the last pair:yes:
  11. Outstanding! The pics are great. Congrats on your new shoes. I hope you can find the slingbacks in your size. They are so cute.
  12. so cute. but really love the black pair.
  13. Thanks for letting me to share! :p

Ashakes: The shape of the slingbacks didn't fit my feet well, so I wouldn't be getting another pair. They were on sale for $282 though!
  14. ahhh very cute!Congrats!
  15. Congrats!!! Everything is so cute!!