My new chocolate signature large Bleeker duffle!

1. I've been reading all the negative posts about the Bleeker collection and holding my breath until mine arrived... it came on Friday and I LOVE this bag! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

There is NO stiffness anywhere -- it's very soft and has a great droopiness to it. Shoulder strap is perfect -- PERFECT length and width and not heavy at all.

It IS a large bag! But I don't think it is much larger than the large Carly -- just a bit different shaped. I used my 5'6" and 105 lb daughter to model it on.

Pics are inside at night and honestly doesn't show the richness of the color. Will try to get one in natural light later on.

From what I understand, this is a limited color in this style. Only certain stores received them -- mine had to order it from JAX.
  2. Modeling pics:
    CIMG0988.JPG CIMG0989.JPG CIMG0990.JPG
  3. You wear it really well! It looks much better on you and in your photos than it does on the Coach website!
  4. Fabulous bag, wildflower! I love it! I love my bleeker! And I love the chocolate siggie!
  5. your DAUGHTER wears it well. ;) I LOVE the chcocolate sig in the duffles!:heart: Your bag looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy it!!!!:tup:
  6. Love that color !
  7. Congrats on your Bleeker handbag! It is stunning. I know that you will love your bag.
    I really love this collection!
  8. Thanks all! I wore it today and had 3 compliments on it! :tup: I don't think any of them even knew it was Coach -- they just liked the bag!
  9. I really like that bag, the shape and the colors. Nice!
  10. Congrats on a great new bag Wildflower! (you could almost fit Kramer in it, lol) I love the color!
  11. I never realized how large it is. Beautiful bag
  12. What a gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!!! She looks awesome one your daughter rather....but I'm sure she looks great on you too!
  13. congrats !
  14. that size is very big, but have you all seen the smaller version? i didn't expect to see it that tiny IRL
  15. SOoooo pretty, I love it! Congrats on your purchase. Your daughter looks cute wearing it. It is a good size bag, thanks for posting pictures.