My New Chloe Susanna Boots in Red!!

Xainy said:
Thank you for your reply Brigitte! I'm stressing out now... Who knew pair of boots could make me go so loopy! I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see, I don't mind if they're a tiny bit big, but if they are significantly bigger I will have to see if I can exchange. Do you wear yours with thick socks?

Sooooo I managed to get my hands on the 35 instead of the 35.5. I am SO glad I sized down by half a size! Thank you to Brigitte and all you lovely ladies for your advice, I would DEFINITELY recommend sizing down. And if you are considering buying these boots don't hesitate, they really are beautiful in person. The red is just perfect. I'm actually obsessed with these boots, I didn't want to take them off!!! I can't wait to wear these out and about. For anyone who's interested, NAP have a few sizes left in red and brown python.

I know of the other chloe thread.. but seems like a lot of red owners are here... a year after the jump, any opinions on how you like your red pair ladies?
I just ordered it 2 weeks ago and haven't used it but wondering if its versatile enough to keep..
does it go with everyday clothing like jeans and black pants...
how about the " look at me factor" im a bit uncomfortable if its too flashy that's why...

I know of the other chloe thread.. but seems like a lot of red owners are here... a year after the jump, any opinions on how you like your red pair ladies?
I just ordered it 2 weeks ago and haven't used it but wondering if its versatile enough to keep..
how about the " look at me factor" im a bit uncomfortable if its too flashy that's why...
I wear mine ALL OF THE TIME... mainly because well, I don't have a black pair. But for tops in my wardrobe I own two colors: blue (cobalt and navy) and heather grey. For bottoms I own black/blue/dark grey. These boots go with everyyyyything. I feel like they pop, and they feel more special in red. I rarely see them as too flashy. I wear them like a neutral... haha. And then my hair is cherry red so I feel like I'm doing the whole Scooby Doo characters thing where something on top matches something on bottom, haha....

I've had my red pair for ages (got them from DF) and the tags are still on :shame:
But I refuse to let them go because they're so pretty, comfortable and practical. I don't have much success with red shoes generally (I've learned this lesson now). And one of these days I'm going to break out my red Susannas :lol:

Oh perfect.. can you please please use them and let me know ASAP how it felt walking around wearing them? What I mean is if you felt comfortable when people stare at them?
I already am getting comments from people why I love heels and leather .. and i wanted to cry.. they haven't even seen the studs , the fur , the wedge sneakers , the leather skirts... And im seriously heartbroken ladies.. I think Im going to sell a lot of stuff now...:sad::crybaby:
QUOTE=Straight-Laced;25659292]I've had my red pair for ages (got them from DF) and the tags are still on :shame:
But I refuse to let them go because they're so pretty, comfortable and practical. I don't have much success with red shoes generally (I've learned this lesson now). And one of these days I'm going to break out my red Susannas :lol:[/QUOTE]

HI brigitte.. sounds perfect for you... thanks for your comment and opinion.

Can I have you post mod pics dear? ;)
I wear mine ALL OF THE TIME... mainly because well, I don't have a black pair. But for tops in my wardrobe I own two colors: blue (cobalt and navy) and heather grey. For bottoms I own black/blue/dark grey. These boots go with everyyyyything. I feel like they pop, and they feel more special in red. I rarely see them as too flashy. I wear them like a neutral... haha. And then my hair is cherry red so I feel like I'm doing the whole Scooby Doo characters thing where something on top matches something on bottom, haha....

Oh perfect.. can you please please use them and let me know ASAP how it felt walking around wearing them? What I mean is if you felt comfortable when people stare at them?
I already am getting comments from people why I love heels and leather .. and i wanted to cry.. they haven't even seen the studs , the fur , the wedge sneakers , the leather skirts... And im seriously heartbroken ladies.. I think Im going to sell a lot of stuff now...:sad::crybaby:
QUOTE=
[/QUOTE]

Awww so sorry to hear you're feeling that way that way about your beautiful wardrobe A.
What other people think is just their own stuff (a good reminder to maintain your boundaries!!! ;) :hugs:) and if they don't have the good manners to keep their mouths zipped then ignore them or take them on, depending on your mood!!! :bagslap:
I'm quite a demure person (definitely not flamboyant) but what I wear is my business and if someone has a problem with it they can let me know, otherwise I don't think about it. There are some days when I definitely feel like blending in & dressing more quietly than other days!
The red Susannas are eye-catching but not loud IMO, especially worn down with faded denim, a white dress or worn black/grey jeans...
I think they're fun and pretty, not loud, and that's why I've kept mine :smile:
Probably won't get around to wearing them too soon though because it's hot & summery here.

QUOTE=Straight-Laced;25659292]I've had my red pair for ages (got them from DF) and the tags are still on :shame:

But I refuse to let them go because they're so pretty, comfortable and practical. I don't have much success with red shoes generally (I've learned this lesson now). And one of these days I'm going to break out my red Susannas :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Oh this makes me sad! People are so awful. You have an amazing wardrobe and impeccable taste. I'm sure they are just hating on you because you look good in everything!

Oh dear SL and jelly... Thanks for the sweet words ... Really made my day... At least you guys know and understand me more than everybody else !!! Oh wish you guys were nearby !!! I shall check in the red Susanna's again Tom and will post pics here you ladies can help me decide !!!

HI brigitte.. sounds perfect for you... thanks for your comment and opinion.

Can I have you post mod pics dear? ;)

Why yes of course!! I wear them pretty regularly that I don't take pictures of me wearing them but decided to wear the boots today! This is pretty much how I style them. :smile:

Target denim jacket, grey v-neck I've had since high-school, Helmut Lang bra, Current/Elliot 'Stiletto' jeans in dark grey rolled in to length, and the boots of course!!

EXCUSE THE MESS in the background!!! :biggrin:

photo (2).JPG

Looking superb and adorable!!!
Have a few mins to check and scrutinize the boots now!
Why yes of course!! I wear them pretty regularly that I don't take pictures of me wearing them but decided to wear the boots today! This is pretty much how I style them. :smile:

Target denim jacket, grey v-neck I've had since high-school, Helmut Lang bra, Current/Elliot 'Stiletto' jeans in dark grey rolled in to length, and the boots of course!!

EXCUSE THE MESS in the background!!! :biggrin:

View attachment 2392220

I've only had mine for a few months but I find I reach for them more than my black pair!

I might have felt self conscious for the first few minutes but I got used to them very quickly. NO one will look at them in a bad way...when people do look it is because they are intrigued and want to "absorb" the look for reference (at least that's why I look!! ;)).

If people are making comments it is because they are jealous. Do NOT give in and sell your things!