My new Chloe Paddington :)

1. Even though I am obsessed with Chanel at the moment.This bag was too cute to pass on :smile:
    DSCF0181.jpg DSCF0182.jpg DSCF0184.jpg
  2. Oh thats lovely! And it has the new padlock, it looks fab! Congrats. Maybe this bag will turn u into a Chloe addict???;)
  3. That Chloe is beautiful - I saw that one in the Chloe boutique and it caught my eye. Congrats!
  4. I love the look of the new padlock! Congratulations!!
  5. Congrats on your new purchase!

I'm still deciding whether or not I like the new lock style, but this bag is definitely gorgeous!
  6. Congrats on your new bag, like the shape and the lock. I saw one in NM and really like that lock IRL.
  7. Totally fascinating (this is awesome; thanks for the pics). Here you have the classic Paddy doing a seque with the new dome capsule. I think the results are top drawer~

BTW what are the dimensions of this bag. LOVE IT! Congrats!
  8. Very nice bag, love it, too!
  9. First, i wasn't so sure about the new padlock. But now, I am loving it every day more and more.

Congrats for your new bag..beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
  10. it's really really pretty! wow~ i'm totally in love! the color is gorgeous!!
  11. It is very nice... enjoy her...
  12. OMG - that is a FABULOUS bag and I didn't even know it existed! You did really well!! I love everything about it and I am craving a modeling pic if possible! I will have to add this one to my list of temptations.
  13. Div, may I kindly remind you that you have just applied to the Chloe Purse Ban Club? ;)About 10 minutes ago????:wtf: :roflmfao:
  14. Uh oh - :busted. Seriously Maria - I will not buy this one. I am just admiring it in a totally non involved way. The same way I 'admired' the statue of Micelangelo's David in Florence last week. But I would never think he could fit in my house??