My new Chanel - so happy!

1. Hi ladies!
    I've got this (preloved) new Chanel bag, it's a large Cambon tote, I love it so much! :heart:

So this is the beauty:

[​IMG]

This is me with my bag (so you can see my face):

[​IMG]

And last pic is of my Chanel pieces so far:

[​IMG]

I'm so in love with Chanel!!! :heart:

2. aww, looks so pretty on you!

complimenti!

3. Congrats Alice. I hope you enjoy your Cambon, it is very pretty and fits you well.

4. Thank you RoseMary and thank you Michele! :heart:

My BF was taking the photos and was like "OMG another photo for your bag forum" LOL

5. Enjoy your bag...and wear it in good health...

6. It's so cute Alice :smile: ... and Happy New year too !!

7. I love that bag!! Congrats!

8. I love the Cambon tote! It's such a great, pracitcal bag. Mine is the beige/beige patent version. Congrats!

9. Aww Alice, you look so happy with your new Cambon, congratulations! And it looks so crispy white, it's really gorgeous :girlsigh:

Happy New Year to you! :heart:

10. Congratz!!! I love it!

11. i wish i had bought your bag in brown or beige when they were still readily available. the tote is so timeless yet modern. enjoy it (and i also wish i lived in italy!!)--it looks fab on you.

12. Congrats!
    Your bag looks beautiful on you!

13. Looks great on you and how cute how you tied the bows on!

14. Beautiful bag :love:, and you wear it well :yes:! Both of you look great :tup:.

15. Lisa, Vicky, Chichi, Roey, LVuittonLuvr and Lady chinadoll: thank you so much for your sweet comments!
    Nathalie, it's white like the snow or at least it reminds me snow, not only a summer bag as my BF mom stated - she is a nice lady, just doesn't notice her words sometimes hurt.. but I don't care and learn to not listen like her son does!! LOL

Ldldb, thank you! I guess you don't imagine but now in my area it's very cold!! Last night it was -5°C!!! Brrr!!!