My new chanel --- reissue 2.55 Silver

alice, I'm also from HK.. Don't you think it's too much for the reissue? I know their US price is only $2495+ $50 for shipping... Only around HKD $20,000 for a size 227... Don't you think it's too much or anything wrong with the price?

Hi iqaganda
I haven't got any US address so that i can't buy chanel through internet with hong kong address. that's why we need to bought it with more money~ but it's fabulous!
i love this bag so much!!!!! there's only a few stock on each sales hand and if they call you and you don't buy it. the bag will release to another valueable customers~
i will travel to paris, italy at early sept. i hope i can find some special style of chanel bag later but i am not sure i can find the reissue bag display at paris /italy chanel boutique anymore at sept......

Hi Alice, I am in HK too, yes we can definately buy from US, infact, I just called the Chanel boutique in New York city yesterday to check if they have a Metallic black 227 and YES!! they did have one, so I just gave the SA my credit card number/address, the bag is leaving NYC today by Fedex... it's quite simple, you don't need a US address to do it, apart from Chanel boutiques, alot of Chanel counters at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom ship to HK too, I would guess Saks does too.

And I agree with Rica, even with the shipping cost, it's still slightly cheaper than buying in HK.... :P

Hi IceEarl, would you mind telling me (or PM me) how to order the chanel bag from USA to hong kong even though the sale in US known there's lots of chanel boutique in hong kong?
is the price included taxes?
aren't the sales in US be your friend, so they are pleased to help you to send the bag thro' Fedex?
how can i make friend with the sales in Chanel @USA? (as i think they will not help me to send a chanel bag to overseas as i am only a stranger?)
thanks for your help?

Congrats for your new purchases.....great collection esp ur chanel reissue and chanel cabas.

Jus wonderin if i still can get the chanel vinyl cabas tote in Chanel HK since my sis is goin there for a short vacation soon in one wk's time.

Congrats for your new purchases.....great collection esp ur chanel reissue and chanel cabas.

Jus wonderin if i still can get the chanel vinyl cabas tote in Chanel HK since my sis is goin there for a short vacation soon in one wk's time.

Celia_Hish:
thanks for your admiration!
so sorry to tell you that it's impossible to find the vinyl cabas tote in every single chanel boutique in hong kong as mine is bought at sept year 2006, and which is also come from paris (one of my friend help me to pick it) not bought from hong kong as there's only a few stock in hong kong and they all reserved for those stars, super vips.........

Celia_Hish:
thanks for your admiration!
so sorry to tell you that it's impossible to find the vinyl cabas tote in every single chanel boutique in hong kong as mine is bought at sept year 2006, and which is also come from paris (one of my friend help me to pick it) not bought from hong kong as there's only a few stock in hong kong and they all reserved for those stars, super vips.........

sigh....:sad:

I guess i shld get it when it's out last yr at neiman marchs....i'm so regret that i didn't buy it in the 1st place:crybaby:

Thanks for letting me know:heart:

would u mind to buy at second hand?
there's a lot of second hand shop in hong kong (like milan station)located in every "hot" shopping place like causeway bay and tsim sha tsui, where you should find a second hand vinyl coco cabas but it's over HKD20000.........

Hi myfairlady, I can't pm you since you are still new on this forum, you can try calling her first ...she's very nice... I think you can get her number in the thread I provided to Alice, let me know if you can't find it.

Hi IceEarl,

I'm from HK also and noticed from the thread you posted that you might have a chance to deal with Carolyn from Nordstrom before, would you mind to let me have her email address if you have it? Or any other SA that you would recommend who would communicate thru emails?

Many thanks!