My new chanel --- reissue 2.55 Silver

1. Just bought at yesterday from Hong Kong Chanel, there's no choice of size only 227 could be choose of the reissue 2.55 silver bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is bought from last week: "the rock" series:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The following is my first Chanel bag----- coco cabas (accompany with the "I'm not a plastic bag" US version as a present bought from my friend at Canada):

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations! They are beautiful!

3. Nice Bags! I just got the Silver too (but in 226). How much is the 227 in HK? Will be in HK next month for bizness, wondering if it's less expensive there.

4. Nice collection! :tup:

5. alice, you have created 2 identical threads.

6. I love your silver reissue and the rock looks cool. Congrats you have great bags

7. wow ! you're lucky ! i thought no one had the silver ones around .... i guess it takes more research hehe

8. STUNNING!!!!! Love it! :heart::heart:

9. Great pics! They make me want to buy another bag :p
    Congrats!

10. awbrat: it cost HKD 22000 (there's not much choice shown in chanel botique in hong kong, usually sales will hold them for their customers and will not show out) i just wonder does paris is the most lesser expensive place to buy chanel?

11. love the newest addition!!!!!

12. Congrats. Nice collection. Enjoy them.

13. alice, I'm also from HK.. Don't you think it's too much for the reissue? I know their US price is only $2495+ $50 for shipping... Only around HKD $20,000 for a size 227... Don't you think it's too much or anything wrong with the price?

14. Love your collection, congrats!!

15. OMG I love it..... Congrats