My new Chanel Naked Flap in Silver!

1. It was my first time "cheating" on LV. Hopefully LV will understand an "open relationship" because I saw lots of stuff in Chanel that's TDF, hehe.

Here she is with all my LV stuff inside... clear bag = all the better to show off my accessories, LOL.
    [​IMG]

And here's a modeling pic.

[​IMG]

:love:

2. Cute bag and accessories. Congrats!!:smile:

3. Love it, congrats and welcome, my only worry is that EVERYONE will be able to see your beautiful LV accessories- be careful!

4. That looks so gorgeous all together. I love the colors! Congrats!

5. Thanks guys!

And thanks for your concern but don't worry... it's kind of a going out bag, and I only go out with my bodyguard (AKA boyfriend). ;)

6. Oh soo cute! :love: Congratz!!!

7. congrats it's gorgeous

8. Yup your bf won't allow anyone coming near you or that bag lol.
    I'm so happy I was there when you picked up this baby. Here's to more Chanel~!

9. Thanks guys!

Happie_Berrie... are those your bags in your avatar? That pink cherry blossom is too cute!

MB: I will drink (a soda) to more Chanel! :drinkup:

10. I really love this bag. It looks really nice the way you have the inside layed out. Congrats!

11. The bag is so cool! Congrats.

OT, but I *love* your shoes also :yes:

12. Thanks :smile: I'm hoping it doesn't get jumbled around when I walk. An upside-down heart wouldn't be quite as cute. ;)

Thanks for noticing, lol. Those are like my one pair of nice shoes... Calvin Klein's. :smile:

13. Looks great on you! Congrats! :yahoo:

14. It just holds your stuff perfectyl!! TOO cute!!

15. I l0000ve your framboise accessories! Framboise is my favorite vernis color. And I used to be a vernis HATER!