My New Chanel Makeup **PICS**

1. I scored the phone charm last week along with a few other goodies! Jorge at SF Nordstrom is such a sweetheart!!

Chanel_Makeup1.jpg
  2. I've heard good things about Chanel's foundation. How do you like it? Right now I'm using Estee Lauder.

3. I love it! It's light, and yet the coverage is great! I'm using Retin-A right now, so my skin is pretty red, but Chanel's foundation was able to cover up the redness yet I don't look cakey!

4. congrats!

5. I use their foundation. It's the only one that comes in the color of my skin.

It lasts all day, no problem for me.

6. You bought some great things! :yes:

7. Ooh! Lots of makeup. :smile: Congrats!

8. Ditto! I use beige, which has yellow undertones and matches my skin perfectly.

9. What did you get? I can't read the boxes clearly lol.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chanel makeup!!!

10. I use Retin-A too. That is good to hear. I am always on the lookout for makeup that will not break me out.

11. Chanel nailpolish in Noir Ceramic and Madness, Bronzer (blush), Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Ombre Essentiel in Midnight and Bamboo, Cream Eyeshadow in Atlantis, and of course Chance Eau Fraiche 3 with the most adorable phone charm! :smile:

12. Very pretty stuff-

13. Very nice!!! Is the phone charm still available with the purfume purchase?

14. I have the Noir Ceramic polish and a bronzer in Toundra- both are great!:yes:

15. Yes, you just have to call around to find out if they still have it- Saks and I believe it was Nordstrom are both doing the promo.