My New Chanel haul and now I'm done.....

1. At least for the year :yes:. Here are pics of my latest Chanel purchases, all last week. My Black GST with Gold Hardware, My new absolutely beautiful Red Caviar Jumbo flap with new chain. My DH also bought me the black Chanel gladiator sandals with cute charm detail and classic ballet pumps in black leather with patent toe. No more Chanel now until 2008, I am on a serious purse ban, but I will still live on through all your wonderful pics. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: THE PURSE FORUM (our motto : "you are not alone in your bag obsessions!!!!!!!!")
    jumbo red.JPG glad 1.JPG glad 2.JPG glad 3.JPG
  2. Here are the pics of the ballet pumps and GST:
    ballet.JPG gst.JPG gst2.JPG
  3. Wow, the red flap is really nice! congrats on all your purchases!
  4. Totally drooling over your GST - and I luv the sandals!
  5. WOW what a great haul! gorgeous bags and shoes :drool: Congrats!!!! (and don't worry i think you won't be alone in the ban, i'm very nearly there myself! :lol: )
  6. what a great haul! everything looks fab!
  7. nice purchases! love the red flap with new chain...yeah, i understand bout the handbag i think we all do. i guess ill be going on a purse ban soon too!
  8. gorgeous purchases! lucky gal!!!!!
  9. Ohhh I am in love with your red Jumbo! I have been on a ban as well...thats why I have not been around as much! All of these pics are just so tempting!!!
  10. O those sandals are TDF!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
  11. Great Chanel haul! I'm green with envy!
  12. nice haul !!1
    you did great..
    i am now liking those gladiator sandals.. lol
  13. congrats!! those sandals are super cute!
  14. Love your loot! I've got a pair of the gladiator sandals (but in red) on hold for me for the next markdown this Friday!! Sure wish NM had them in black like yours though!
  15. Love it all - especially your red flap!!! TDF!! :love:

Congrats!! :yahoo: