My new Chanel Flats...I am on a shoe shopping Mission :-)

1. Oooh, I love these! They are the most comfy flats, and the leather is sooo soft.

[​IMG]

2. I love them! Congrats on your new shoes! If you don't mind me asking what's the retail price?

3. They are $550. I posted this in the Chanel link too, but here are the white ones in the Neiman Catalog.

[​IMG]

4. They look so comfortable! Love them!

5. Those are ADORABLE!! Totally flats I would buy in a heartbeat!

6. Love these flats!!!!

7. So Cute... :love:

8. What's the sizing like for them. I've heard Chanel runs small for shoes, so I'm trying to understand the sizing I might take. I love them!!

9. I haven't bought heels yet, but I have a pair of sandals and flats from Chanel and so far they run true to size. The SA at Neiman told me he thinks Chanel runs true to size also. But you just never know.

I had a tough time with Louboutin as the styles that every one told me that ran small, all ran big on me, and I had to go a 1/2 size down when everyone else went a 1/2 size up!

10. cute!!

11. I'm in love with these!! Sooo cute!! Congrats!

12. Congrats! I saw those at Chanel and the leather was so butter soft :biggrin:

13. those are sexy!! love them!

14. ahh, those are adorable!

15. These are sooo comfortable, congratulations schmoo88!

And chipoman81 - Chanel runs pretty true to size. There are a few styles that vary, but other than that, I think it'd be pretty safe to just go with your normal size in the flats.