My new Chanel Cerf Tote

1. Went to NM yesterday to take a good look at the Muse and the Gucci tote bag. Had to admit those bags are really beautiful but one look at the Cerf tote at the Chanel boutique nearby and I was sold. It has all the attributes I wanted for an everyday bag.....nice size, scratch resistant caviar leather, several compartments and even a shoulder strap. Here's a picture of it and another one with my re-issue. Can't wait to take it to work tomorrow.

CerfToteWM.jpg PursesWM.jpg
  2. Oooh I love your reissue and your new purchase, it looks great ! ;)

3. I love that bag! Wonderful choice! Congrats!

4. Gorgeous bag!

5. Both of your Chanels are gorgeous! Congrats!

6. Thank you ladies. I'm quite fortunate to have a husband who indulges me with these goodies and even took these pictures.

7. They are sooooo pretty. The tote is to die for! Tell your husband I said good job!!
    Enjoy
    Selena

8. Great bags, enjoy them!

9. Beautiful bags,enjoy!!

10. Gorgeous bags and beautifully photographed! I love the Cerf in particular! Congrats and enjoy!

11. ooh its so beautiful!!!! I want a reissue!

12. Beautiful!! Congrats for your new purchase and love the reissue!!:love: :love:

13. I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION!!!!! I really want the cerf tote now....

14. Sweetea, I love your grey re-issue too. I wished they had that color when I bought mine.

15. they are both gorgeous :smile: i adore your cerf!! thanks for sharing those :love: