my new chanel CAMELLIA SUNGLASSES -- the latest style

Twinklette, the Camelia's didn't fit me quite as well. Both are completely classic, but I have to admit, the MOP Sunnies are VERY common, at least around here they are.
When I take my daughter to cheer/gymnastics there's about 1/2 dozen of us w/ these on top of our had :sad:

It bothers me, but I cannot deny how fab they fit. Everyone that tries mine on wants them, they seem to fit everyone.

Tossup between these and the ones Swanky has - which are more classic? Are they basically very similar in lens shape? I love Swanky's....but not too sure if I can pull off the big CCs on the side.
I had the brown Camellia sunnies for a few days. I really liked them, but I thought they might be a bit small for my face. Not that they're small... just that I prefer a larger frame. Also they are a bit round in shape and I wasn't sure about that.

Every man I asked... liked them on me... more so than my DR sunnies. Oh well, I still retuned them. I just wanted something larger.

I DO love them though. And I love the camellias on the side... no bling. How nice is that!

thanks girls!!! No one will have either of these where I live in the boons LOL :roflmfao:

Twinklette, the Camelia's didn't fit me quite as well. Both are completely classic, but I have to admit, the MOP Sunnies are VERY common, at least around here they are.
When I take my daughter to cheer/gymnastics there's about 1/2 dozen of us w/ these on top of our had :sad:

It bothers me, but I cannot deny how fab they fit. Everyone that tries mine on wants them, they seem to fit everyone.

I just ordered the older ones (one flower on one side with white CC's on the other side). The lenses were more square and seemed to suit my face better. I'll post pics when I get them :smile:

The Camelias? They come in brown, black and white! :biggrin:

Oh ok... so are these fake then? I kinda like the pink ones :P
CHANEL 5113 / CH5113 allbrandsglasses at All designer allbrandsglasses#
sec_48199.jpg

I bought the white and love them!!! However I don't think these are fake... i called CHANEL and they did indeed make the colors above initally but are not making any of these other colors any longer. Just the Black, White and Brown. I did find these colors at a couple websites on line who apparently purchased them when they first came out, that is what they told me. The guarenteed they are authentic and if purchased and anyone was not satisfied they would accept returns. Chanel boutiques and Saks, NM and bloomies only have the 3 colors listed above.

T

If you are abroad, i think you can still find them in the other colors. When I was in Taiwan, I saw the red and navy ones. :tup: