my new chanel CAMELLIA SUNGLASSES -- the latest style

Jun 27, 2006
i went sunglass happy within the last 30 days. just purchased these at saks in addition to a pair of fendi B sunglasses (check the fendi threads). they were $375 and also come in white with black flowers or brown with black flowers.

47b6d738b3127cce8d3f386bb22700000016108IaOG7hw1aa

47b6d738b3127cce8d3f387db23100000016108IaOG7hw1aa

47b6d738b3127cce8d3f3874330800000016108IaOG7hw1aa

47b6d738b3127cce8d3f387a330600000016108IaOG7hw1aa

I LOVE those!!!!! {and the Fendi ones!}
Does your hair get caught on the flowers?
I want those so bad, but I have a ton of long hair and I can only imagine. . . .

^ No , i don't think she was saying that ! I thibk she just wants you to post them in the accessories thread AS WELL . Thay are very cute , I saw them at Saks the other day !

Yes, you can post them here, absolutely! Just wanted to get them into the Accessories thread for future reference, easier when everything all in one spot, ya know!?
Good to know they're not getting caught in your hair. . . I may have to get these!

very cute!! i've been contemplating getting these...!

are they very curved in the front (where the glasses rest on the bridge of the nose)?? -that's a BIG problem i have w/ chanel glasses!! there's sooo many styles i love, but i am an asian girl who was not blessed with a very big bridge on my nose! (so there is usually a BIG gap of space between the glasses and my nose, lol)

Yes, you can post them here, absolutely! Just wanted to get them into the Accessories thread for future reference, easier when everything all in one spot, ya know!?
Good to know they're not getting caught in your hair. . . I may have to get these!

ok. thanks for the clarification. wasn't sure. hehe

as for the hair thing, i try to pull my hair back or else u can't even see the cute flowers on sides.

thanks to everyone else on the kind remarks. they are quite adorable!! u should all at least go try them on at the store!!!

very cute!! i've been contemplating getting these...!

are they very curved in the front (where the glasses rest on the bridge of the nose)?? -that's a BIG problem i have w/ chanel glasses!! there's sooo many styles i love, but i am an asian girl who was not blessed with a very big bridge on my nose! (so there is usually a BIG gap of space between the glasses and my nose, lol)

hi janny. i'm asian too. i don't seem to have that problem with these glasses. i'm looking at the glasses right now and the "bridge" is slightly curved. i suggest u try them on just to make sure!!