My new Chanel bag! =)

1. Hello Ladies! I just got this chanel bag from, and I was wondering if you ladies could help me out and tell me the name of it and the retail price.

Also it's a little dingy, are there any suggestions of how to clean it?

Here's a picture of my son modeling it. LOL my husband would kill me if he saw this picture!! :wtf:

Thanks for your help! =)
  2. Aw, cute pic! It's looks to me to be the Petite Shopping Tote, which retails for $1,095, I think. I'm not sure about the cleaning. Maybe some of the other ladies will have suggestions.
  3. Awww...such a cute picture! Congrats on the new Chanel! It looks like Tammy has already ID'd the bag for you, but hopefully someone will be able to help you re: cleaning it...
  4. If it's caviar, I would try baby wipes.
  5. Cute pic.
  6. So cute!! :smile:
  7. :yes: Yes!!It is the PETIT SHOPPING TOTE in pink caviar and golden hardware!!Have the same one and love it!!:p :nuts: Congratulations,enjoy it!;) And compliments for the lovely little angel in the pic!!:heart:
  8. Love that bag! Congrats on the new purchase. :smile:
  9. Thank you everyone for your help! He's an angel when he wants to be, lol. :rolleyes:
  10. Fun Color!
  11. ooh its gorgeaus!! I also love your little model there hehe, may I hire him? lol congrats!!
  12. lol, your son is so cute in this picture!!
  13. your son is ADORABLE!!! he has that "mommy gave me her purse look so I'm going to use it to blackmail her" look!

I'm jk about that last part :p

but yea, that is a gorgeous purse!! i have it in white but that pink is sooo pretty, congrats!! oh and as for cleaning, where/how is it dirty? if it's surface dirt, use baby wipes, takes the dirt right off!
  14. The bag looks pretty clean to me!! I must be blind. :shame:

hehe and your son looks good with the Chanel!! lol
  15. Very cute pic! And I love the bag!