My new Chanel bag

1. Hey! Here's my new Chanel bag that I bought last week from Cannes. I hope you like it. The SA told me that it's new and that it just arrived. I love it! It's very chic, yet hardcore at the same time! I can't explain it! LOL! I hope you like it! BTW, what's the name of this bag?

2. OOOhhhh, I like it. I haven't seen this before.

3. It looks like the modern chain collection but I've never seen this version, it's VERY cool. I like it alot, congrats.
  4. Cool bag, congrats!
    Do you know what ligne does this belongs to?
  5. Love the edgy look, congrats.
  6. No, not really. The SA told me it had just arrived and that it's from the Fall collection. On, I saw a tote version under the Pre-Fall Collection. I guess the one I bought is newer or something like that, as it's not on the site. It's edgy but cute at the same time; unlike the sweet and innocent bags they put out. That's what I think, anyway.
  7. Very cool bag-wear it well!!
  8. Thanks! I also bought these flats that I thought I'd share.

Speaking of flats, in the August issue of American Elle (SJP on the cover), they featured Chanel flats that are to die for! They're a classic pair of black flats with a pink ribbon on the front. I've been calling every store to ask if they had any in the store. Sadly, not even one store had it in stock. I guess it'll come out later on or something like that. Thanks again for the nice comments!
  9. Wow yeah, that does look like modern chain, I've just never seen it with a zippered top like that. Cool!
  10. I love it!:tup:
  11. Congrats
  12. Congrats on your great finds!! I love the flats..
  13. It's very cool to see the new bags. Can you take a modeling pic? I'd love to see it on.
  14. Both gorgeous purchases! Congrats!
  15. I love pretty much everything from the Modern Chain ligne - that bag looks great! And the flats are cute, too.