My new Chanel bag...and earrings too!!! PIX!!!

1. I got this bag last week, to beat the price increase!!! It's my very first flap bag, and I love it!!!! It's a Jumbo in black caviar:

[​IMG]

Then I got these 2 pairs of earrings too....they were too cute to resist!!!!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ha! I saw both of those earrings at the NM trunk show last week - I almost picked up both pairs for myself, but I'm seriously trying to exercise some restraint right now.

3. Congrats!! :smile:

4. Congratulations! Love the earrings! :yes:

5. Isn't the jumbo caviar AMAZING. Sadly after I bought it I haven't really had the drive to purchase any other bags. And yes those earrings are very adorable.

6. They're so beautiful!

7. Ohhhh.. I LOVE your earrings! (And the black jumbo caviar is not too shabby.. ;):p). I can't wait to get off my bag ban so I can start indulging in my favorite pastime again- CHANEL!

8. It really is amazing......comfortable, classy looking, and holds all the essentials too!!! I'm sorry I didn't get into this bag earlier!!!! But better late than never!!!!

Now I want one in every color!!!!!:yes: :nuts:

9. Adore those camellia earrings!

10. CONGRATS Dawn!!!!!!!! YAY, I'm so glad you finally decided that you needed a jumbo flap, seeing it here all the time made you give into temptations, hahah!

and the earrings are darling!! the heart key is fun while the crystal is classy!

11. congrats~! I almost bought those earings. it's so pretty.

12. congrats on ypur first classic flap. Earrings are very cute.

13. Congrats! :biggrin:

14. I love all three!:love: Congrats!

15. Gorgeous bag. The earrings are lovely too.
    Triple congrats. =)