my new Chanel accessories

1. Hey there, just want to share what I got today at Chanel's in Singapore. Matching earrings & ring (the ring is HUGE and i love it!) and a simple CC necklace, u cant really tell from the photo, but it has some glitter inside the logo....

When i was browsing the accessories, a lady came up to me and introduced herself as the chanel's marketing manager and would like to do some interviews, since i was not in a rush, i thought why not.....however it actually took about 15 mins to complete the whole questionnaires and i was starting to get impatient, i was in the middle of browsing some pretty brooches too and couldnt really concentrate on her questions....to cut the story short, after the interview ended....i was given a "surprise package" as a thank you gift....it was a lipstick & precision regenerating cream! woah, totally unexpected.....

it was indeed a lucky day for me to score all these babies :smile: thanks for reading...

DSC00965.JPG
  2. I love that necklace! Great accessories, and cool score with the lipstick and the cream!

3. I love 'em , especially the necklace! :heart:

4. Wow, that ring is huge! Very pretty choices, enjoy them!

5. nice accessories - love the necklace. you're so lucky to score a surprise package as a thank u gift =) congrats

6. the earrings are so beautiful, and nice surprise gift

7. oooh...those are sooo nice! i love sparkly things..hee hee
    congrats on the "surprise" as well!

8. :woohoo: CONGRATS~ They are beautiful!!! I love the necklace :heart:

9. OMG, i LOVE em... esp the plain CC necklace
    [​IMG]

10. Pretty, congrats!!

11. They're fantastic! Love all your little gems.:heart:

12. congrats they're beautiful!

13. I love the ring....so unique!!!:tup:

14. Congrats- the earrings are very pretty

15. thank u all for ur kind words :smile: seems like lots of ppl prefer the necklace than the rest....do u think it'd be a bit much if i wear all 3 together? :rolleyes: