My new chain is here!

1. Here is my new black caviar jumbo with new chain. What do you all think of the new chain in this combo? My dh likes the new chain better than the old. I'm still undecided which chain I like more.

new chain 001s.jpg

new chain 004s.jpg

new chain 005s.jpg
  2. one more...

new chain 002s.jpg
  3. Pretty! I'm torn with the chains, I've always loved the way the classic chain looks with the leather weaved in but the new chain is also very nice looking. I don't know that I feel compelled to rush out and buy a classic flap with a new chain, but if I was ready to make a purchase and the color I wanted was only available in the new chain I wouldn't pass it up.
  4. This bag is MAGNIFICANT!!! I love the new chain on a classic flap. Enjoy it...
  5. I really love the new chain but will only buy it with really bright colours like the 07 red.

I am hoping they would make it in Fuschia too.
  6. will you model it for us? I am considering a jumbo, but I want to see it on someone (who isn't mk olsen or nicole richie) first!
  7. Congrats! Absolutely beautiful!!
  8. I LOVE your new purse. I Love the new chain. I want one exactly like it but in dark brown caviar with gold chains but do not know if they make that combo just yet.

Good luck.

9. Congrats! The new chain makes the classic flap look so sleek, clean, and modern.
  10. Lovely bag. Enjoy using it.
  11. Congrats! It's beautiful! I love both the classic & new chain.:smile:
  12. What a beauty! The new chain gives the classic flap a modern twist- I love it! CONGRATS!!!
  13. I really LOVE the new chain. It's so shiney and really grabs your attention! Congratulations on such a fabulous bag.:yahoo:
  14. Congrats, it's beautiful. I love both chains, so I'm no help to you!
  15. I like it. I think it's a new dimension to an old classic. Enjoy it!