My "new" caramel '05 weekender! LOOOVEEE IT!!!

1. i am sooo happy today upon receiving my :drool: caramel '05 weekender i got from a loverly PFer :love:
    after waiting for 5 days where my bag were being held because of "custom clearance" thing, i finally got a call this morning from DHL said that the bag's already cleared custom and will be delivered to me today, i was about to leave from my house when the DHL guy knocked on my house and gave me the package. it said that i have to pay 40$ for customs and i don't have cash in me and he said that i can called later tomorrow when i already got the cash and the bag to be delivered. i said,"no way!" i want my package now! so i'm riding with the DHL car to take me to the nearest ATM machine and paid him that very moment! :yes:

it'll be a few days till i'm able to take pics of me with this lovely bag because i'm kinda have to go for business trip and i don't carry my camera, but i really can't wait to show you all what a lovely bag i got.
    stylefly, i hope you don't mind me using your photos here before i take mine ;)

it's a GREATTT bag! i don't know how i can describe it! and the size is awesome! i finally able to find a bag that can contain all my things!!!
    before i used to carry 2 bags because none of my bags enough to carry my documents and essential need when i'm working. i can meet a few people in a day to talk about different jobs, so sometimes i carry few documents and books or magazines for references. and this weekender is so perfect!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This bag is TDF!!! Love the color!:love: ENJOY!

3. Congrats Sea!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!:biggrin: It sounds just perfect for your needs!!!!!! :yahoo: YAY!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

4. congrats Sea it's gorgeous!! i am waiting for my caramel 05 twiggy :yahoo: this color is one of the best

5. GORGEOUS:drool: CONGRATS:yahoo:

6. BEAUTIFUL!!! :jammin:

7. Congrats!
    I had a twiggy in this color and i miss it!

8. I love it SOOOOOOOOOO much! CONGRATS!!

9. OMG...I can't believe you didn't tell me the part about riding with the DHL truck to the ATM...I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read that!!!:lol:

10. Oh whow :drool: :yahoo: :drool: :yahoo: :drool: !

11. Absolutely stunning, congrats!

12. WOW :nuts: GOOOORGEOUS :yahoo: - CONGRATS seahorse...... - you lucky girl :love: ! ENJOY it . . . thank you for sharing :flowers: :tender:

13. That bag is beautiful!! Congrats Seahorse!

14. I love the o5 caramel and am on a hunt for a city for myself. your weekender is just gorgeous...congrats...

15. Ooooohhhh - Yummy!