My New Cannelle Speedy 25

1. I could not resist elux free shipping and so my Speedy arrived yesterday! :yahoo: I am so in love, what a great bag. I think I once said I did not think the Speedy was my thing, well I have to take it all back! :graucho:

Anyway, the color is beautiful and reminds me of a cross between Fawn and Mandarin.

[​IMG]

One little thing that did disappoint me was that there was a small indentation on the zipper pull tab. I don't think I am going to send it back though, but I was a little sad it was less than perfect.
    [​IMG]

And here is a family photo of my collection since my obsession with LV began two months ago, I also have a used petite bucket on the way from LT. I have been bad. :nuts::shame:

[​IMG]:love:

Thanks for looking.

DSC_2214.jpg DSC_2234.jpg DSC_2239.jpg
  2. Its gorgeous Steph!! Love the cannelle...congratulations :yahoo:

3. Stunning - you have great taste

Enjoy and wear them in good health

4. OH MY, it's wonderful! :yahoo:Aaaaw and the Baggy :love::love::love:
    Congrats & enjoy!

5. the more i see the cannelle color the more i adore it. Congrats on the speedy.

PS i felt the same way about the speedy until I saw, fell in love with and bought my damier speedy. never thought i would purchase a handheld bag EVER!!!

6. STUNNING!!! I LOVE all the colors in your collection!!!:love:

7. WOW!!! What a beautiful bag, Hope you enjoy it.

8. I love it! Congrats!

9. I love epi speedy's, congrats! Still need to make my free shipping elux purchase, working on my final decision right now!

10. i love it, congrats!

11. Gorgeous, congrats ! :yes:

12. WOW! That is really pretty! What a nice collection!

13. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

one question, is the cannelle color very similar to cuir nomade?

14. So pretty! Congrats!

15. Fabulase.