My new Camel Stam

1. Hello everyone!

I purchased a MJ Quilted Amanda last week, and at the time, was deciding between that and a Stam. I've been thinking about it all week, and last night, had a dream about buying a Stam. So, today, I decided to go for it, and got a Camel Stam. Here are some pictures....what do you guys think? I choose Camel over black because the Amanda bag I purchased was black, but also because I think the Camel is a versatile color. Do you guys think that it's too much Marc Jacobs in a week? Buying 2 quilted bags?

Picture 016.jpg Picture 017.jpg
  2. SuLi: Double Congrats!!! =)
    I don't think 2 quilted bags are too much at all, they are different styles and colors.

3. Congrats! They are both different styles anyway so I say keep them both! I got a stam today too & I love it! :biggrin:

4. It's a beauty! very yummy!! 2 quilted bags is not too many!! i just got my putty stam today and i'm on the prowl for a blake next!

5. Not too much at all! Obviously the Stam was still calling out to you after you bought the MJ Amanda, lol! If you don't keep it, you'll go nuts!

Congrats, hun! The colour is different.. 1st time I've seen this on the Stam but it's really growing on me. I find it literally yummy - kinda reminds me of peanut butter!

6. Never too many - congrats!

7. congrats on your 2 bags, SuLi :smile:

8. There may be no such thing as "too much Marc Jacobs"... :graucho:

9. congrats on ur stam, its gorgeous!!! i dont think 2 is too much at all, now ur all set for the summer! hehe..

10. What a gorgeous bag! Congrats - I love the camel!

11. Gorgeous, Suli! Love that color!

12. there's no such thing as too much marc jacobs! :lol:

13. That is a beautiful color! I love it! Congrats and enjoy your new bag SuLi!

14. thats a really pretty bag.. hope u enjoy using it..

15. No such thing as too many bags for us ladies. ;)