My new calfskin tote! Going to make a fabulous work bag

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new tote! It is on the heavy side for those who don't like heavy.....but the leather is so nice & the interior suede is beautiful. It's a nice large size that will easily accomodate folders, notebooks, or anything else.
    I'm a tad annoyed I see this on eBay right now for around 300 less than what I paid & I got it on sale, but I'll just tell myself that one is a fake whether it is or isn't. Here's some pix:
    Marc Jacobs Tote.JPG MJ tote.JPG MJ leather stamp.JPG MJ tote bottom.JPG MJ tote front pocket open.JPG
  2. And more pix:
    MJ tote front zip.JPG MJ tote inside zip.JPG MJ tote interior.JPG MJ tote zipper head.JPG MJ tote strap hardware.JPG
  3. Wow, it is beautiful. Worth the 300 extra to know that it is the genuine article.

I love it.
  4. congrats!
  5. You are right of course! and worth every penny since this is the only tote that has managed to wow me. So much so, I just went & pre-ordered the zip clutch wallet from Nordies. Told myself I'd never ever pay that much for that when it was available @ Saks but after seeing fake after fake on eBay I got disgusted & just bit the bullet. And now I am officially on a purse ban!
  6. congrats, we are tote twins now, i got the same tote in Grey from Neimans in June and it is good but so heavy.
  7. congrats kbell. your tote will be sure to fit EVERYTHING you need for work
  8. The grey is really pretty!
  9. Congratulations.
  10. That's a great tote! It looks luxurious and roomy.
  11. Beautiful! I love the hardware on this! Looks like it will be very useful for work. Congrats!
  12. ahh, i like it! and interior suede? :huh:o
  13. It does look like a good tote for work! Congrats on the bag and now you have a new motivation to go to work :graucho:
  14. Very nice! Congrats!!
  15. very nice!!!