My new BV purchase that was on Sale!

1. Hi ladies, This bag caught my eye at the BG sale and at 40% off, I couldn't help myself. I have this bag in white, and I find it very practical. But since this is part of the seasonal collection, do you think that it is going to look dated soon? For anyone that is interested, this bag was on sale in the black color also.
  2. Here are the photos.
    PICT0013.JPG PICT0002.JPG
  3. Woah! That is a gorgeous bag! I'm new to BV but that is a Veneta isn't it? In Parma?

I love it! Congrats! :yahoo:
  4. ^^ That's a Veneta Marquise.

IMO, BV seasonal colours are the best. You'll be proud to carry it for many seasons to come.
  5. Wow, I always looked at the marquise bags on websites and have never been too impressed but on a picture taken "IRL" they really look gorgeous!

And that parma color sure is a keeper!!!
  6. love it, congrats!!
  7. Great price on that Marquise!
  8. love anything parma (especially at that price) -- well done! cute ricky too.
  9. Thanks for the nice comments ladies. I do love the parma color (thanks for educating me, I was just calling it purple). But I am just thinking about how practical that color is, I don't really think it is a neutral so I am worried that I may not get enough use out of it. But the color IRL is absolutely amazing.
  10. Congrats on your new BV purchase. This color is absolutely gorgeous, it can be very versatile. It adds some color to neutral outfits.

11. Well, purple may not go with every outfit, but it would be a nice pop of color against black, white, jeans, neutrals. And it's definitely NOT boring!
  12. Very nice and a great price! Parma has been such a popular color that I don't believe it will seem dated. Congratulations!
  13. That's a really great deal! And I think that parma is neutral enough that you'll be able to wear it with a lot of things. Congrats on a beautiful bag!
  14. i absolutely love that bag! it's so frickin' pretty. the parma will totally make your outfits stand out, it's so fun and chic. thanks for the pics!
  15. It's def lovely!

And at 40% off, that's a great steal. Congrats on your new Veneta Marquise!