My new BV purchase that was on Sale!

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Hi ladies, This bag caught my eye at the BG sale and at 40% off, I couldn't help myself. I have this bag in white, and I find it very practical. But since this is part of the seasonal collection, do you think that it is going to look dated soon? For anyone that is interested, this bag was on sale in the black color also.

Wow, I always looked at the marquise bags on websites and have never been too impressed but on a picture taken "IRL" they really look gorgeous!

And that parma color sure is a keeper!!!

Thanks for the nice comments ladies. I do love the parma color (thanks for educating me, I was just calling it purple). But I am just thinking about how practical that color is, I don't really think it is a neutral so I am worried that I may not get enough use out of it. But the color IRL is absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the nice comments ladies. I do love the parma color (thanks for educating me, I was just calling it purple). But I am just thinking about how practical that color is, I don't really think it is a neutral so I am worried that I may not get enough use out of it. But the color IRL is absolutely amazing.

Well, purple may not go with every outfit, but it would be a nice pop of color against black, white, jeans, neutrals. And it's definitely NOT boring!