My new Bulga purse from Revolve! :)

1. Okay, this website is seriously dangerous. I have bought four purses in one month, all because of you all! This one was a total impulse buy, but I'm so glad I did it...I love my new bag! And best of all, it was only $150 shipped after the Revolve 30% coupon! YAY!

2. I have the large one in that color and it is so gorgeous. The leather is amazing and I always wind up playing with the tassels.
  3. Pretty bag! Enjoy it...
  4. very pretty bag with equally gorgeous leather! It looks smooshy soft.
  5. YAY! Your new bag is gorgeous! After I read your post, I scurried to my mailbox to find this waiting for me....:yahoo:
    tpf bulga pic.JPG
  6. ^^ Gorgeous!! It's happy Revolve day!
  7. I love that bag. I have the large one in that color and style as well and it's fantastic. Enjoy your new bag!
  8. Sailornep and Momo, I have both of those bags in different colors. I also posted the sale at revolve-so I am SO glad to hear that your like the Bulgas that you got. Aren't they soft leather? :yahoo:
  9. congrats! Cute bag!
  10. i love the leather...i can't stop touching it. haha. jnh14, are there supposed to be variations in the color of the leather? there's a few lighter patches on the backside of the bag. :sad: I can live with it....but just wondering...
  11. Awesome bags ladies! Bulga seriously has the BEST leather! I am so sad I missed the sale!!
  12. Congrats sailor and momo ... your Bulga bags are gorgeous! I love the designs and the leather looks so soft! I've always wanted to buy one, maybe one day I'll bite the bullet and try!
  13. momo43: I wonder that, too. There are a few lighter patches on my satin blue bulga, too. At first I was dissatisfied with the bag, but everytime I go to pack it up to ship it back I start admiring it, noticing how soft it is and trying it on and I just haven't been able to do it. I think that bag is staying mine, flaws or not!

I love your new bag, too. It looks great on you!
  14. You have some gorgeous bags there, gals. I've always been interested in Bulga's bags...sure wish that I hadn't missed out on the sale. Enjoy!
  15. It looks great on you! Congrats!