MY NEW BOTTEGA! first ever BV veneta bag!

Beauxgoris, it's gorgeous! Whaddyamean it's not too exciting?? It's your 1st BV and it's THE classic Veneta--that's exciting. Congratulations!:party: You will love using it and will get many compliments on it. Thanks for including the mirror, also. Just what I was trying to describe and wasn't doing a very good job of it.

^^I'm sorry, I should have phrased that better. I'M THRILLED to have her (don't get the wrong) - but she's not the most exotic BV bag. She's their standard in a standard color. I wanted my first BV to one I could use all the time (I love black bags) - maybe someday I can purchase a BV in a more exotic shape or color - but this bag really suits me.

I've wanted it for YEARS! So I AM really really happy! Thanks everyone for the nice shout outs and for helping me make my choice and teaching me about BV bags. :flowers:

Beauxgoris, you did it! Welcome to the club. Congrats!!! :drinkup:

You have a classic on hand ~ the style and colour will always be in. I firmly believe in starting with the classics and adding the more exotic ones along the way. :yes:

I have the Veneta in Limo but I always drool when I see the other classic colours especially the Black and Ebano. :drool:

^^I LOVE your limo! It seems like the perfect neutral color!

That is such a classic bag, you will love it! I got my first BV this month, too, I think there are a couple more first-timers, too . . . dangerous ground, they are just so beautifully constructed you just want MORE :yes:
^^SO true!! Too bad money doesn't grow on trees. I'd run out and purchase a bunch more BV bags!!!