My new Botkier Trigger Luxe in Bronze! What do you think?

1. After making a huge mistake not buying one of these rare purses hardly ever seen on eBay, I was able to get my hot little hands on one thanks to posting on TPF and a very helpful member's advice!

Here is my new baby! Isn't she a beaut? I know they are not the best pictures (my boyfriend took them and he didn't really get the concept of taking a picture of a bag! :p) - and they totally don't do it justice but it's such a beautiful purse! I was actually surprised as I thought it would be bigger, but it holds a ton of stuff and it really does go with virtually everything. I'm so incredibly happy with it! What do you think? Do you like? I think it's perfect for Spring - and it'll totally carry over for Fall as well.

Thank you Purse Forum for helping me and my purse find each other! ;)

botkier-tpf.jpg trigger2-tpf.jpg
  2. Very nice!! congrats!! It'll def be great for the spring.
  3. That looks beautiful on you! Congrats! :smile:
  4. Looks like such a fun purse to carry! congrats!
  5. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :supacool: cute bag!
  6. Very nice! I'm glad you found one. I have it in black. It's such a great design!
  7. I forgot to mention!
    One thing I was warned about which might be of interest to non-Trigger owners is how heavy this bag is. When I stuff all my junk in it, it's sooo ridiculously heavy! Not a purse I could carry around for a day of shopping. Just be warned! Ah, how we suffer for fashion! :graucho:
  8. Beautiful - congrats!
  9. I love it!!
  10. oh, too bad it's heavy. the bag looks so pretty. enjoy wearing it!
  11. cute!
  12. Wow i loooove it!
  13. Endure the Pain JadeJett because it is absolutely gorgeous on you!!!! I'm so glad you found one of your dream bags. I say one because I doubt anyone could ever have a dream bag and not acquiring another immediately after getting it. Ain't that the truth!
  14. That's so beautiful and looks amazing on you!!! Congrats!!!!
  15. Great bag! Congrats!!