my new botkier bianca and mulberry blenheim (plus a special pic for megs and vlad!)

1. i haven't posted my new bags in a while, and while there are others i've gotten, these were the two for this week! i'm in LOVE with the botkier, it's the large bianca and not nearly as ridiculously large in person as it is in pics when it's all stuffed. it's lined in great cream suede and the leather is soooo soft. the blenheim was bought from our wonderful member favoritethingshawaii and it's such a nice bag - fits a good bit even though it's so compact, and the leather is so thick and rich. yay!

plus...a little pic of The Cassie Mae that i thought megs, vlad, and any other bulldog lovers here might enjoy...

all pics taken with my camera phone, sorry if they're kinda crappy.
    bot3.jpg bot2.jpg bot1.jpg blen2.jpg blen1.jpg blen3.jpg cas.jpg
  2. They are both beautiful! I especially love the botkier.
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I Am Dying At Your Dog!!!!! :nuts: :biggrin: :lol: :love:
  4. Love love love the botkier. Looks awesome on you!
  5. what color is the blenheim, is it pink? it's so cute.
  6. Wow! That's making me seriously consider the botkier...
  7. lol the best part is that she was stone-cold asleep and snoring. you should have seen the front angle, her jowls get all flapped back, it's adorable. she loves to sleep on her back!

after a sort of stressful day, i thought maybe the cassie mae could help us all :biggrin:
  8. That botkier is seriously cute!!!!

So is you dog! ha ha ha!!!
  9. actually, it's oak, my camera phone has issues with browns!

and i can't recommend the botkier enough, the leather is like what i imagine the original balenciaga leather must have been like (based on pics). it's amazing!
  10. Oh you know I'm loving the bulldog! How adorable.... :love: Get in ma belly! :lol:
  11. ^Thank you Amanda for being a great buyer - looks wonderful on you!! Yes, that Mulberry leather is amazing...just love the intense leather aroma!

The Botkier is so nice! I have bought a Botkier, my first, from another forum member and can't wait to get it!

And Cassie Mae indeed puts a smile on your face!
  12. Amanda, congrats. Thanks for posting pics, I love seeing bags on members. the picture of Cassie Mae, so adorable.
    I'm curious, what's your decision on Elise? Is she a keeper? =)
  13. I love the bianca, congrats!!!
  14. Congrats on your handbag purchases. And Cassie Mae is so cute!:love:
  15. Congrats!