My new Blueberry Spy

1. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my new spy. I got it from Neiman Marcus a couple weeks ago. I love the color. :heart: :heart: :heart: It changes appearance in different lighting. Very dark and subdued looking in dimmer indoor lighting, and nice deep blue color in brighter lighting. To top it off this bag is just soooooooooo bubbly. and satiny soft. :love:

[​IMG][​IMG]

IMG_3742_small.jpg IMG_3737_small.jpg
  2. Ooo...so pretty. It almost looks purple in that first picture. Great leather too. :drool: Congrats!

3. Such a lovely bag and so bubbly. Congrats on a great choice

4. Beautiful bag. Congrats

5. woo hoo - congrats - thats one lovely Spy!

6. Wow!! That is one yummy BLUEBERRY!! Congrats on such a beautiful, perfect bag...this is definitely going to be my next Spy.....:love:

7. :drool: :drool: :drool: So beautiful. I still haven't gotten my Blueberry, I've been a little trollop recently and have been cheating on Fendi with LV. Whoops! :sweatdrop:

Congrats, it's gorgeous!!!! :heart:

8. Wow! :nuts:

That color is a lot brighter than I thought it would be. I've only seen it online, but it seemed more like a midnight/navy - I likey!!! :love:

9. Stunning! much more lovely than I'd imagined. Congrats! I adore it.:sweatdrop:

10. Thanks for the compliments on my new bag. This is my first spy bag, and I'm so glad I decided to go with this new blue color. Since the day it arrived, this bag's been receiving more hugging and petting than my dog and SO combined. :lol:

11. I just got my first (a black Spy) this week, but your blueberry is beautiful!

12. Holy smokes, that's a head turner! Congrats and enjoy!!

13. Gorgeous!!!! I just love the pop of the blue in this color! Congrats!!!

14. I love the blue color! I'm such a wimp when it comes to colorful handbags because I have this tendency to go to my neutral colored bags - honeys, blacks, greys, etc.

Beautiful!!

15. It's absolutely gorgeous, can you tell me in the first picture where it looks purple do you see those tones often or is it just the camera flash?