My New Blueberry City!

1. I had almost given up on eBay, almost. I came across an auction for a blueberry city and impulsively sent an offer, which was almost immediately accepted. At first I was elated, and then nervous that it was some kind of fake auction, because of the onslaught of fake auctions lately. Little did I know it was an auction of a WONDERFUL PFer. She was the so nice, and upgraded my shipping to overnight for free. I'm so happy that she restored my faith in honest ebayers. Thanks so much if you read this!!! You really helped me out, as it is impossible to get bbags here. My only options are ordering bags unseen from BalNY or AR, or buying them on eBay. I will definitely keep an eye out for your auctions.

blue1.jpg blue2.jpg blue3.jpg

:wlae: :wlae: :yahoo: :yahoo: :nuts: :nuts:
  2. wooooooooooo-whooooooooooo, congrats on your gorgeous blueberry :yahoo:
  3. Beeuteeful!
    I have one too!! I was thinking I would keep her until Spring and then sell, but I don't know who I think I am kidding - LOL!!!
  4. Congratz! I think I was the other offer on that. I am new, and thought there was some sort of back and forth, having never made an offer before. :p It was over before I knew it! :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad it went to someone who will really love it. ;)

I would live to see more pics of it on your arm. How is the leather?
  5. Congrats! it is gorgeous. Aren't you lucky. Isn't she wonderful? she is my favorite seller too.:flowers:
  6. Congratulations! :yahoo: Another Blueberry owner here :wlae: ...I LOVE this color so much, it goes with everything! Enjoy your new bag!:flowers:
  7. congrats!!!! its a beautiful bag, and its a relief to know there are still honest sellers out there!
  8. congrats!
  9. Yeah I felt a little silly because the ink and blueberry are both deep blues. Why do I need two blue bags? I just love the blue balenciaga bags. Well after seeing them side by side.. they are very different and go with different things in my closet. My poor LV multicolore trouville is never going to see the light of day again! I've changed my mind on the Blue India, because I want something bright for spring so I will probably wait until i find a bright turquoise! Unless a magenta twiggy falls into my lap!
  10. Congrats!! It's such a pretty color.
  11. awww, gee, youre making me blush ! I am so thrilled that you love it. I knew you were nervous about it, so I just wanted you to feel 1000% comfortable with your purchase. Youre the best!
  12. The color is stunning. Very nice. Congrats.
  13. Congratulations, so beautiful! I'm really glad you had a great experience!
  14. So pretty, congrats!!!
  15. Grogeous! Even better than my Blueberry City that I just sent back!