My New (Blue) Soho!

both items are gorgeous! i really like the mini skinny a lot. you planning to use both items together? or separate?

I plan to combine them...I bought the mini skinny first for a future signature purchase (sort of a good luck charm I guess), but in the end it looks FABULOUS with this soho, the blues/browns compliment without being matchymatchy. Guess it was serendipity!

Love the blue! I fell in love with Coach over a blue soho that was kinda like that one... except it was all blue... still kicking myself that I never bought it!

It's so weird because I never thought I'd be a color girl! And I couldn't have done this in all blue...the chocolate brown makes it drool worthy. At least for me, lol.

It's so weird because I never thought I'd be a color girl! And I couldn't have done this in all blue...the chocolate brown makes it drool worthy. At least for me, lol.

I'm not a color girl either, but this blue just called my name! It said "krysty... you too can be a color girl... if only you had ME!" Sadly, I did not listen... :crybaby: