My new Blue Glacier Day *pics*

1. Hi Bal fans, please meet my new Blue Glacier Day. Isn't she pretty? I'm still getting used to the single handle of this style (I used her for the first time today), but I love the leather. It's really matte and squishy like my greige twiggy's. I was surprised by the colour, as I was expecting more of a silvery-grey-blue, based on others' BG bags and the pics I was sent from the store. Attached is the store's pic.

BG1.jpg
  2. Here are my pics. Can you see the difference in colour? She's quite a bit darker and more of a smokey blue than what I was expecting.

IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2147.jpg IMG_2144.jpg IMG_2146.jpg
  3. And here, a few pics of me wearing her. (I was meant to wait till next Sunday to use her, as she's a birthday gift from my darling, but I just couldn't wait any more -- you have to give me some credit, as she arrived on Wednesday, so I did resist for two whole days:smile:.)

IMG_2150.jpg IMG_2152.jpg
  4. Really pretty! I love Blue Glacier!

5. Beautiful bag, congrats! I haven't owned a day bag in awhile and your pics. are making me want one again.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beautiful blue glacier bag - I would have never guessed that was the same bag as shown in the shop photo. Enjoy this lovely Bbag! :heart:

7. congrats!!
    somehow the colour of your blue glacier reminds me of cornflower!

8. I love it the leather and colour is beautiful, I'm a huge day fan myself;)

9. Congrats:yahoo: I love Periwinkle.:tup:I almost got the Day from BalNY when i was at the turnk show but i decided to wait to see the Ocean Blue w/Silver hardware first. Enjoy it, it looks fab on you.:smile:

10. Congrats! The leather looks soo yummy:drool:

11. Thanks for your kind comments ladies! Sillygooose, I also thought 'cornflower' when I pulled her out of the bag:smile:.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG] LOVE THIS SHADE OF BLUE!!!! Congrats!! :tup:

13. its beautiful!!!!! congrats

14. I love Blue Glacier! It looks so great in the day style. Congrats on beautiful bag, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

15. Love the color, it's a gorgeous blue! Congrats and Happy Birthday!