My new Bleeker!

1. Thought I'd share a pic of my new Leather small flap Hobo! It's so pretty and I got it yesterday while trying to just return another bag. No way could I get out of there empty handed! I also got 2 letter charms (for me and my boyfriends initials) and the doggie keychain (looks totally different than the one online!). I really like the plaid lining :love:
    Here's a pic! Oh, and the bag they put your purchases in is the Bleeker plaid, too!! It's going to be saved with my legacy stripe bag! excuse the backwards "J"
    [​IMG]

2. WOW! Love it!!!

3. Your bag is a beauty! Congrats!

4. congrats!! that's the bag i want to get as well! do u think u could post some modeling pics of the bag? i just want to get an idea of the actual size. thanks

5. I'll get a pic this afternoon! I was up all night with food poisoning and still haven't showered. I will get a pic later!

6. kewl..thx...hope ya feel better!

7. here's a pic of the small hobo flap! Pardon my unshoweredness. I just didn't feel up to it :sick: Forgot to add, I'm about 5'3 and 120lbs. Hope this helps! It's a gorgeous bag!

[​IMG]

8. wow, i love that!

9. lovely bleecker, congrats!!

10. Oooh, I love that bag....Congrats! Looks great on you.

11. i love the tattersall shopping bag! i want to buy something this season at coach just to get the shopping bag! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

12. Really like it - I've been toying with the idea of that bag and I love the british tan color.

13. omg...that bags looks awesome on u! i think i'm def gonna look into it..i love that color! thanks for posting the pic!

14. That's the only Bleeker I like!!! Hubby was the one who pointed it out (I was busy drooling over red leather Carly :wtf:). He likes these flap Bleekers. LOVE IT!!! :tup: :drool:

15. I love that bag! I'm getting one in wine colour!