My new Black Spy Bag!!

1. I thought I share pics of my new black spy with you guys!! I just love her!! This spy is my third one so far!:nuts: and I love all of them.

So here she new black spy!! She is beautiful! She has beautiful texture which the combination of bubbles and lines which I never seen one like that in a spy and that makes her special to me. The leather is so buttery soft. Enjoy the pics!:smile:

Black Spy 01.JPG

Black Spy 02a.JPG

Black Spy 03a.JPG

Black Spy 04a.JPG
  2. Aww those are just perfect, congrats on the triplets!
  3. Your black Spy is fabulous! Congrats and enjoy!
  4. that's great!! I so want to jump into that picture of the three and take one of those babies for a walk!! lol
  5. Thanks Ice and Kat!:biggrin:
  6. Gorgeous addition to your spy collection!
  7. CONGRATS!!..I have the black spy too and I have to say...I love it!!!
  8. wow 3 of them, congrats!
  9. Those are absolutely gorgeous. And you're right, the markings on the new black one is exquisite.!!! Enjoy!!
  10. Congrats ! I love your spy family ! :biggrin:
  11. YAY! :yahoo: CONGRATS! I hope you enjoy her!

LOVE your family pic!!!
  12. I saw a black spy at Neimans a few weeks ago and thought it was really, really pretty! Had I not had soooo many other black bags I would have purchased it. I did end up ordering the honey color though, which I love! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!!!!!!!
  13. Love your new black spy, sweetea! It's gorgeous! Your spy family is just beautiful!
  14. nice collection, i especially love the petrol one! enjoy them.
  15. Congrats on your new spy! I love your whole collection! Very pretty~ :heart: