My new...Black Reissue 226!

Thank you, everyone, for your nice comments! :flowers: The problem is, I really do love it but I don't know if it would be very practical. I think I have to switch to a smaller wallet. I'll try that first, and then I'll probably just keep the Reissue for awhile and see how I feel in a week or two. I guess I can use my Luxe bowler as my "big" bag and have this Reissue for when I can pare down to my absolute essentials.

nat_attak
, I was also dreaming of the bronze, and I still am. I know this question has probably been asked a lot, but do you ladies think that the bronze Reissue can really go with everything? For example, would it go with jeans and a pair of bright magenta sequin flats or silver glitter flats? (I ask because these are my 2 favorite pairs of shoes!) :P

Yorelica + Jennifer
, I was surprised they had a brand new one, too! They only had the display one and I asked if there was anymore. She took one out from one of the stock cabinets and unwrapped it. All the tissue paper was still in tact and everything and it just looked so inviting and fresh! :nuts:

Yorelica, here's 2 pictures of the bottom.

Attachments

• reissuebottom1.jpg
    reissuebottom1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 58
  • reissuebottom2.jpg
    reissuebottom2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 69
Edna, love your hair, fantastic! The bag looks great on you but if you are not sure, wear it a couple of more times, and if you still feel the same, return it. I have the 2.55 in black with silver and it took me a couple of outings to get used to it's size (it's a bit smaller than I am used to). Now, love it.:heart:

Edna, that bag is breathtaking! It looks great on you. Shoot, I didn't even lust for a reissue and now I am, lol! It looks plenty big on the outside. Does it have pockets inside? My chocolate jumbo flap arrived this morning and it is not only beautiful, but super roomy. It has a pocket on the outside in back, and inside there is a zip pocket and a slide pocket underneath it that runs the length of the bag. I love it! Does the reissue come in a 228 so you can size up?

Edna, The bag is gorgeous and it looks gorgeous on you! I can also relate to your "issues"... I tried the 227 reissue but it was too small, flat for me...did not bring her home even though I thought her appearance amazing...

Best of luck with your decision...

Thank you again, everyone. :yes: :flowers:

roey
, the 226 definitely looks roomy, but for some reason, it's not as roomy on the inside. Inside, there is are 2 slide pockets + 1 tiny pocket that looks like it is for lipstick or something. The Reissue does come in a 227 + 228, which are larger, but I wanted a bag that I could also wear with a dress and the others were a little out of proportion on me! I did see your Jumbo classic and it's gorgeous! Maybe I can get my boyfriend to get it for me for my birthday! :lol:

SoCal, I need to be like you! Decisive. :yes: With me, I know the bag is too small for my needs...but it's so gorgeous!