My new black metallic-y goatskin Chanel wallet!

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
When I went to Vancouver, I saw this wallet at the Chanel boutique and fell in love. It was black, had loads of compartments for credit cards and was made out of the goatskin that I loved (my silver wallet). I came back to the US and didn't see anything at the Chanel boutique in NM. I kept thinking about it so I knew that I really wanted this wallet.

The wallet is black colored with almost a metallicy-shiny-sheen to it (kind of like the metallic luxury bowler) and I love it! It has 2 compartments that can hold up to 12 credit cards! :nuts:

ChanelBlackWalletwithboxSmallwaterm.jpg

Wow! What a great wallet! I love how many credit card slots there are! I have the LV white MC french purse and even though I love it....I still have to bring a cles for credit cards......

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

I love the fact that it has 12 cc slots but I'm afraid I'm going to fill it up with more credit cards, LOL!!! :nuts:

I really like this wallet because of all the credit card slots and the compact size. I don't have that many credit cards (just 2) but have a lot of other stuff like health card, AAA, ATM card etc and it comes in really handy. I have other wallets that only have 4 or 6 credit card slots and there are times I just need more room but I don't want a huge wallet.