My new black metallic-y goatskin Chanel wallet!

1. When I went to Vancouver, I saw this wallet at the Chanel boutique and fell in love. It was black, had loads of compartments for credit cards and was made out of the goatskin that I loved (my silver wallet). I came back to the US and didn't see anything at the Chanel boutique in NM. I kept thinking about it so I knew that I really wanted this wallet.

The wallet is black colored with almost a metallicy-shiny-sheen to it (kind of like the metallic luxury bowler) and I love it! It has 2 compartments that can hold up to 12 credit cards! :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Wow! What a great wallet! I love how many credit card slots there are! I have the LV white MC french purse and even though I love it....I still have to bring a cles for credit cards......

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

5. Great wallet love all the cc slots. Did you calll the Chanel Boutique in Vancouver to get it?

6. Beautiful wallet! LOVE it!
    Congrats!

7. Aww.. this is so pretty, congrats ! :yes:

8. Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

I love the fact that it has 12 cc slots but I'm afraid I'm going to fill it up with more credit cards, LOL!!! :nuts:

9. Oh Im from Vancouver! heh..anyways I can't wait to see your wallet (im at work the picture is not showing up)
    But it sounds wonderful!

10. Very nice. Congratulations.:smile:

11. Very nice - I love wallets that are compact but have lots of CC slots!

12. Congrats. I'm looking at getting a purse, but i find that there isn't enough room for card slots......but that one looks good.

13. I really like this wallet because of all the credit card slots and the compact size. I don't have that many credit cards (just 2) but have a lot of other stuff like health card, AAA, ATM card etc and it comes in really handy. I have other wallets that only have 4 or 6 credit card slots and there are times I just need more room but I don't want a huge wallet.

14. great wallet!

15. I love your new wallet - it is so clean looking. Enjoy!!!